It's time! Are you getting excited? I am!! By now I imagine that you have started packing and getting all you’re scrapping & crafting supplies together.
"Spring Fling" is a mere 4 days away and I wanted to touch base to cover a few things with all of you.
1) Like all of our crops, there will be coffee, soda, water & snacks (including fresh fruit) provided throughout the weekend.
2) Cheeky Chics offers an on-site store offering Bazzill cardstock (all of the colors) adhesives, glues, tape runners, assorted embellishments, card kits, several of the Basic Grey latest paper kits etc.
3) In the past we have had an extensive tool table set up for your use. Due to lack of need & interest, I have decided to eliminate it.
4) Garage Sale/Swap table: I will have tables available for you to display your items on. Please bring cash to make change for your buyers.5) Massages: We have the pleasure of having 2 massage therapist available to take care of our aches and pains!~Kelly is a fellow scrapper and friend and will be offering chair massages throughout the weekend. Kelly charges by the minute… 20 minutes max per appointment.~Lina, also a friend of mine works at the hotel and will be offering full table massages in 30 minute or 1 hour increments.Both of these ladies will book up quickly so be sure to reserve your time early!!!
6) Comfort: Don't forget to bring a sweater, jacket or fan depending which side of the thermostat you currently are on! A cushion for your tush (sitting in these chairs for long periods of time can get really uncomfortable) I actually bring an office chair. (yes, you can do the same) My friend Jen Peck always recommends a small stool or something similar to prop your feet on as to alleviate pressure on your back. This doesn't work for me but it's probably because my legs are so long.....lol7) Lighting: The lighting is good in this room but if you own a Ott light or crafting light bring it along with a power strip. Power is provided at each table.8) Sunscreen / Bathing suit: The Magnuson Hotel has proven to have become a favorite amongst our fellow croppers for a multitude of reasons one of which is the beautiful location!
If there is anything I have not covered, please do not hesitate to contact me.Be prepared to laugh (like some of us until you pee yourself) because I have been told that our crops are more fun then should be legal ; }Crop starts at 3PM SHARP on Friday *NO* exceptions......Directions: Magnuson Hotel Marina CoveFrom The North*Take I-275 South*Cross The Howard Franklin Bridge into St. Petersburg*Follow I-275 to exit 16*Turn left at the stop.*Turn right on Sunshine Skyway Lane*The Magnuson Hotel 6800 Sunshine Skyway Lane St. Petersburg FloridaFrom The South*Take I-275 South to Exit 16*Turn left at the stop.*Turn right on Sunshine Skyway Lane*The Magnuson HotelLooking forward to seeing each and everyone of you!
I have recently become very addicted to art journaling so I am looking for stencils. If you have any that you would like to get rid of please bring them with you to the crop so that I may perhaps purchase them from you ♥